Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wiki So Far

I edited the gaming page of the wiki. I included the expansions section in the World of Warcraft game because I have played the game since 2008 and I knew the history and how the game evolved over the past decade or so. I created a section for each expansion using my experiences with the game and some research on the internet. Then provided brief descriptions of each of the five games and the new features and updates that each expansion brought to the game. I also created a Dating media page that I have not edited yet. It is still blank, but I will use the research from my term paper to fill in the page with information that I have.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, good job! I can help you to edit the dating media page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure :) http://newmedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Online_dating

      Delete