Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Creativity and New Media

I did this about two years ago, me and my friend were hanging out late in a nearby neighborhood park in the middle of the summer. We were talking about the things that our parents do culturally when were around people. We ended up having a huge laugh about how similar our parents act because of our culture and how we grew up. Then thought about it and we really don't see too many youtubers who speak my language or at least use it in their videos. I speak a dialect of chinese called thai shan. So I decided to create a cover of the song "Call me maybe" in my dialect for fun and received a lot of praise for it. Thats my way of creativity i guess... heres the link to the video


5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! This is hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching your videos a while ago; they're hilarious. Can't believe you're actually in Baruch, small world. Looking forward to meeting you one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching this back then, had a good laugh with my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching this back then, had a good laugh with my parents.

    ReplyDelete